Why I’m glad it’s time to go back to school…
– We’ll no longer have to buy two gallons of milk a week.
– My days of being a 24/7 referee are almost over. WOOOO!
– I can shop for groceries without two girls taking up half the room in the cart.
– No little girl agonizing over what to wear. Back to uniforms, ya pint-sized divas!
– Long runs on Friday WITH Wes while the girls are in school.
– No more dinosaur attacks in 400 degree weather. (Courtesy of the Houston Zoo.) Yikes!
Why I’m not so glad it’s time to go back to school…
– I’ll no longer share three meals a day with my sweet girls.
– My days of playing with Ana and Emma 24/7 are almost over. Sniff, sniff…
– I can’t enjoy the running commentary on the groceries I place in the cart. “Oooohhh… are these honeybuns a go food or a slow food?”
– No more cute sundresses. All uniforms all the time.
– Long runs on Friday WITH Wes, who will expect me to keep pace with him. (I’m already tired, y’all!)
– No more dinosaur attacks in 400 degree weather. “Stick your head in his mouth, Emma!” “Okay!”
Hooray and boo-hoo all at once. Welcome back, school!