– Ana to me, while watching television, “This must be Hollywood because everyone in Hollywood has weird hair like that.” Says the girl from the land of big, Texas hair.
– Emma to me, “This dress is too squeezy!” I’m so going to use that phrase the next time I gain weight and find my clothes aren’t fitting like they should. Hey, it’s not me — my clothes are just too squeezy.
– Ana, at the Good Friday service, “I’m crying, and I don’t know why!” Me, thinking that her heart was moved by what Jesus did, “Are you sad?” Ana, “No, maybe my eyeballs are sweating.” Spiritual moment averted.
– Emma to me, in the rain, “God is spitting on me!”
– Ana to Emma, “Jesus loves everyone. He even loves the devil!” Theologically… I’m not sure how to feel about this.
– Emma to Ana, after putting on a perfume called (sigh) Bombshell, “Ana, I am a bombshell!” Yeah, not so cute coming from a five year old… or anyone, for that matter.
– Ana to me, “I hope I don’t turn into a plant one day.” I hope not either.
Make sure and comment on and/or share this link for a chance to win a copy of Resolutions!