Some Faulkette funnies for your Friday…
– Me to Ana, “You’re like the beautiful version of Papi.” Ana to me, “And Papi is like the ugly version of Nana.” There you go.
– Emma, looking at the scale as I stepped on it, “Wow, you are a LOT bigger than me!” She’s only forty pounds, but still. Ouch.
– Ana, while watching the part in Frozen (spoiler alert!) where the parents die, “Anna and Elsa sure are lucky.” Me to Ana, “Why? Their parents are dead!” Ana to me, “But they have servants to do all the work for them.” Me to Ana, “But their parents are DEAD!” Ana, shrugging, “Eh. Still have servants.” Heartless!
– Emma to Wes, on the subject of her injured toenail, “I knew there was no toenail fairy.” Yeah, so don’t go sticking that thing under your pillow.
– Ana, to anyone who suggests that Wes and I need to have another baby, “We have a brother. He lives in the attic and eats our leftovers. His name is Thor. Thor Faulk.” We told her this as a joke, never intending for her to repeat it, but… sure does get people to stop encouraging us to have more children. Win, win!
Hope you have a great weekend!